Wednesday, July 13, 2016

When he called traitors ...

People live a life, a momentary blink passes so quickly like tacking a taxi to rhs chelsea flower show ... They say  

your age when small, now days you're quick, you play fast course bell, I'm at the right height, my age you want to let it go forward. You a lot of theology would have the I magician oh you that time has passed immediately course. 

Years pass, look you in the days of fast flowing, you do not understand.  

My age 39 was two days ago, when I remember I was 9, my age, do you remember? 

Back we go in our lives is not we want to do different to how things were exclusive hen party themes?  

the same life lived differently to impossible .. 

there but a fact, I was such a chance, though, about 1 year ago 1 our father, we bid farewell to the mercy of the right in April 2013, I do differently to a lot of things just Aydoğan'l . 

I also have a father, a son rotas ship 1 year ago a blog entry, it is indeed to be the son, by determining the route and very painful to see his father when he looked behind him. 


at traitor, time tested, sand is something all of our lives. 

untimely deaths, untimely movement, timeless joys ... 

the most important value that we need to teach our children is to use effective time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment